Tuesday, October 31, 2006

An-chan, Han-kun Text MagicTheater #2

Scene: (Stairwell after school. Hanako Noriko stands carrying her bag, and long shoulder bag. She is thinking to herself and smiling as she slowly heads home.)


HK(thinking): I did it! Yay. A perfect debut. Finally after three years I'll get to be a girl again. Not only that it looks like I might get some school idol consideration.


Action: (A streaking blur flies down the stairs past Hanako.)


HK(aloud): An-chan? Nah, he'd never run that fast.


Action: (Seconds later three tough looking seniors come running.)


Senior 1: He went this way c'mon!


Senior 2: What should we do when we catch him boss?


Senior Boss: We'll put that skinny bitch in the hospital.


HK: Crap! If it looks like An-chan, sounds like An-chan, and can inexplicably enrage school bullies like An-chan....I need to start charging protection money.


Scene: (Anei Kanashii is cornered in a dead end hallway. The three seniors are closing in.)


Senior Boss: Now, we'll teach you to talk to my girl.


AC: All I did was tell her a different way she could make cookies!


Senior 1: Yeah right! A real man would never bake cookies.


AC: I'm not a real boy! I love desserts!


Senior Boss: Shut up! Taka! Hideki! Make him bleed!


Action: (As the two henchmen close in on Anei there's a flurry of activity. Hanako quickly and expertly attacks with her boken and subdues the thugs.)


Panel: (Hanako stands victorious. To the right of her is the text: “Hanako Noriko: top first year, potential school idol”(this is now crossed out). To the left of her is: “Hanako Noriko: “two time national junior high girls kendo champion” (this is circled).)


HK: An-chan are you ok?


AC: Yeah, thanks Han-kun.


HK: Good! (bonks AC) You ruined my debut! Now I'll never get to be the cute girl! (sighing) Three more years of effeminate boys and dreamy eyed girls hitting on me. An-chan if I have to take a girl to a school dance ever....I'm gonna bonk your girly little brains out.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

I now get your blog address and it rocks!