Sunday, October 01, 2006

An-Chan, Han-Kun Text Magic Theater #1

So, I've had thoughts about characters, scenes, and comics for a while now. However I lack any and all drawing skills. So, I'm going to start posting little scripts for short scenes. More than likely they will not be in any sort of order, but they'll probably involve the same group of characters that live in my head. So, please enjoy, and if you draw let me know! I'll work with you! Well..here we go.

An-Chan, Han-Kun Text Magic Theater #1
Scene:
(High School Girls Locker Room. Various people at various point of changing before gym class.)

Sound Fx:
(Door flying open and slamming shut.)

Action:
(Anei Kanashii comes running into the locker room in his gym t-shirt and boxers. Jumps and hugs/buries his face into Hanako Noriko's shoulder.)

An-Chan(crying): Waaaa! Han-kun the boys threw me out of the locker room and locked me out!

Han-Kun(annoyed): An-chan what are you doing?!?

An-chan: Crying and wishing I had pants?

Han-kun: Where are you?

An-chan: The locker room.

Han-kun: Whose?

An-chan: The girls'.

Han-kun: Exactly! The girls' and you're a boy An-chan.

An-chan: Yeah, but I don't wanna look at the girls.
(pouting) I wanna look at the boys.
Curse your wonderful ass Takazawa-senpai!

Han-kun: Don't stare at people when they're changing!

An-chan: But it was pretty!

Action:
(Hanako hits Anei in the head with her gym shoe.)

Han-kun: Bad An-chan! Now get out before the teacher comes.

Screen Text:
(“The next day.”)

Scene:
(Sign: “Broom Closet”
Below the sign is a boy icon that has a dress on. Below the icon is another sign that reads “Anei Kanashii Changing Room.”)

No comments: